Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,991 (€1,036) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (18 minutes ago)