Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.542 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨73,938 (4,470 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (35 minutes ago)