Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.515 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨77,114 (元8,105) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)