Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.557 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 4% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨77,367 (元7,328) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)