Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.771 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,410 (元1,372) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (about 1 hour ago)