Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.849 INR / BAM
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 4% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨69,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨66,234 (1,583KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rzeszów costs 2.80 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $41 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Copenhagen costs kr49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)