Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.002 INR / BAM
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 30% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,237 (3,108KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 80,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)