Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 41.562 INR / BAM
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 30% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,108 (2,601KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (36 minutes ago)