Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 41.177 INR / BAM
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 5% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨75,104 (1,824KM) in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tel Aviv costs 7 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edmonton costs C$500 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ashqelon costs 1,815 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 300元 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)