Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.900 INR / BAM
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 4% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨76,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨72,685 (1,777KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Hisar costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallinn costs €17,594 (38 minutes ago)