Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.020 INR / BAM
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 28% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,376 (3,252KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (34 minutes ago)