Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 102.252 INR / JOD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 21% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,616 (Dinar 828) in Zarqa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)