Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.414 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 55% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,537 (€1,481) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 2 hours ago)