Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.420 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,225 (€1,547) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)