Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.780 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 57% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,688 (€1,483) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)