Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.919 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 46% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,708 (€1,651) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (25 minutes ago)