Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.223 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 45% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,833 (€1,733) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (38 minutes ago)