Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.520 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 37% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨51,729 (20,528₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (38 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 17 (about 2 hours ago)