Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.533 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 43% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨77,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨44,188 (17,447₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)