Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.629 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨9,953 (3,786₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)