Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.622 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 35% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨72,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨46,594 (17,773₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (14 minutes ago)