Cost of living comparison between Zanjan, Iran and Akola, India
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00212 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,823 (﷼ 6,048,509) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (33 minutes ago)