Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.362 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,431 (Php62,747) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)