Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.280 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,246 (Php68,166) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)