Cost of living comparison between Zagreb, Croatia and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,395 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.744 INR / HRK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,997 (2,360 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)