Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.640 INR / HRK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 21% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,142 (11,737 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 101,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)