Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.220 INR / HRK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,364 (10,701 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)