Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.945 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,741 (6,063 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 600 (about 1 hour ago)