Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.618 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,298 (6,034 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (27 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 30,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)