Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.131 INR / TWD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 31% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,531 (57,490 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)