Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.117 INR / TWD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 29% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,989 (54,796 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)