Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.124 INR / TWD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 30% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,355 (55,241 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,400,000,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,626 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,300 (34 minutes ago)