Cost of living comparison between Yun-lin, Taiwan and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.110 INR / TWD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 33% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,757 (9,838 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)