Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05898 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 81% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,553 (₩2,399,978) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (38 minutes ago)