Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00500 INR / IDR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 13% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨81,425 (Rp 16,288,928) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)