Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.433 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 14% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨88,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨75,869 (元8,043) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)