Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00207 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 4% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,688 (﷼ 47,183,234) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)