Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00172 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,177 (﷼ 47,330,369) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (about 2 hours ago)