Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00202 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,793 (﷼ 40,050,392) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)