Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00190 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,838 (﷼ 48,395,088) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)