Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12231 INR / XAF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 47% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,002 (842,158 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)