Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.817 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨85,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨84,358 (元8,593) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)