Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.742 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 15% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨66,564 (元6,832) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)