Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04878 INR / MMK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 46% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,526 (2,798,520 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)