Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05089 INR / MMK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 41% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,368 (518,163 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (about 2 hours ago)