Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04786 INR / MMK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 13% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,320 (1,908,256 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)