Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04727 INR / MMK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 36% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,794 (2,470,780 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)