Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05028 INR / MMK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 22% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,972 (1,769,588 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)