Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.098 INR / SAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 40% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,282 (﷼ 6,392) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqtöbe costs 1,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)