Cost of living in Yakutsk, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 400%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.137 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yakutsk (Russia) is 121% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨207,181 (руб 182,186) in Yakutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)