Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.030 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨70,000 (1,428 Dinar) in Yafran.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 3 hours ago)