Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.591 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 13% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,482 (元10,268) in Xuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)