Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.591 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,897 (元10,520) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (26 minutes ago)