Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.669 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,745 (元8,225) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)