Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.823 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,989 (元9,263) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Patras costs €250 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)