Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.515 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 8% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨84,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨77,526 (元8,148) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (27 minutes ago)