Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.532 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 6% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨73,625 (元6,990) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)