Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.513 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 8% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨57,412 (元6,035) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)