Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.161 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 6% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨67,043 (元6,598) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)