Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.706 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,238 (元7,649) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)