Cost of living comparison between Xiamen, China and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.855 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 24% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,430 (元1,972) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)