Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.623 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,122 (€1,552) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.60 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)