Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.631 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 57% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,126 (€1,386) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)