Cost of living in Wum, Cameroon compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12222 INR / XAF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wum (Cameroon) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,446 (609,097 Franc) in Wum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)