Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.771 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,012 (元2,151) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)