Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.433 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,765 (元9,728) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 1 hour ago)