Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.597 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,514 (4,517 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)