Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 589 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.102 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,087 (5,034 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)