Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06064 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 43% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,489 (₩1,722,982) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)