Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.290 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,891 (4,751 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)