Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.644 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,604 (4,538 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €45 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chalcis costs €400 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kassel costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dortmund costs €390 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €23,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (4 minutes ago)