Cost of living in Windsor, Canada compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.640 INR / CAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windsor (Canada) is 41% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,477 (C$2,139) in Windsor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (31 minutes ago)