Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.457 INR / NAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 25% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,530 (16,772 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)