Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.778 INR / NAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,109 (19,485 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)