Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.190 INR / NAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 22% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,606 (19,579 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $169 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 270,000 (about 1 hour ago)