Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.973 INR / NAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 19% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,648 (19,838 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $30 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$2,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,446 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (13 minutes ago)