Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.044 INR / NAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 29% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,173 (18,669 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $200 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mérida costs Mex$ 47 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bloemfontein costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)