Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.897 INR / NAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,808 (18,950 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (35 minutes ago)