Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.501 INR / ANG
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 92% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,667 (ƒ 3,884) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)