Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.187 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 98% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,844 (€1,930) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)