Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.859 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 68% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,303 (€1,612) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kingston upon Hull costs £2,258 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)