Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.491 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 47% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,031 (€1,595) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)