Cost of living comparison between Wiesbaden, Germany and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.569 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,447 (€337) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 129,472 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (22 minutes ago)