Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.336 INR / NZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 70% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,657 (NZ$2,760) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)