Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.030 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 17% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,484 (€1,081) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨130 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (28 minutes ago)