Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.985 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,122 (R 18,682) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (38 minutes ago)