Cost of living comparison between Weifang, China and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.895 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,175 (元1,938) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (about 2 hours ago)