Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.814 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,003 (元9,069) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,209 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,931 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 2,801 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$40,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)