Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut, United States compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 634%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.785 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut (United States) is 203% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨242,429 ($3,377) in Waterbury, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)