Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,498 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.401 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,980 (1,096 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)