Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,824 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.318 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,582 (5,000 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)