Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,922 prices entered by 319 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.308 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,165 (5,161 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)