Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.770 INR / NAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,800 (16,938 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)