Cost of living comparison between Walvis Bay, Namibia and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.805 INR / NAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,684 (3,472 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 2 hours ago)