Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.163 INR / NAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,977 (16,846 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (33 minutes ago)