Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.623 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨69,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨64,579 (3,291 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (36 minutes ago)