Cost of living comparison between Wałbrzych, Poland and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.979 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,780 (1,106 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)