Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.618 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨84,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨80,728 (4,582 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)