Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.373 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨70,232 (3,625 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)