Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Akola, India
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.503 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 40% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨49,863 (33,167 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (30 minutes ago)