Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.001 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 23% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨77,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨59,636 (14,904 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)