Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.835 INR / BGN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 7% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨75,674 (2,054 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)