Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.186 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,084 (R$ 4,330) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)